Benedictine DOM Liqueur
Benedictine DOM Liqueur uses twenty-seven ingredients of herbs and spices the D.O.M. stands for Deo Optimo Maximo.
Close to its 500th birthday and produced at the Benedictine Monastery at Fecamp on the coast of Normandy, France since 1510 The monastery was destroyed during the French revolution and has since been produced by Alexandre le Grand.
Don Bernado Vincelli originally designed the 'elixir' to sustain the monks in their work and as a probably useless defence against malaria as they were close to large marshlands and was the first branded liqueur medicine.