Jubilee Afternoon Tea
Celebrate The Queen's historic milestone with our special edition Jubilee Afternoon Tea. This menu of light bites and afternoon treats has been carefully selected to reflect some of Her Majesty's favourite indulgences and guilty pleasures.
Number 10 Cafe afternoon tea is freshly prepared by our Chef Andrew in our kitchen using locally sourced ingredients where possible. Why not upgrade your afternoon tea on the day, with a glass of prosecco to truly celebrate in style?
- Cley Smokehouse smoked salmon & cucumber finger sandwich
- Roast beef finger sandwich
- Sage Derby cheese & tomato finger sandwich
- Jam pennies - one of The Queen’s favourite afternoon treats
- Norfolk asparagus tartlet
- Coronation chicken bridge roll
- Chocolate biscuit cake - The Queen’s guilty pleasure
- Victoria sponge cake
- Chocolate perfection tart - another favourite of The Queen
- Prosecco & strawberry jelly with sable biscuit
- Scone jam & clotted cream - a daily indulgence for her Majesty
Assam tea or Earl grey can be upgraded to prosecco on the day for an additional £4.
Jubilee Afternoon Tea is available for one week only, and booking is essential. Timeslots are 2pm or 2:30pm on Monday 30th May - Saturday 4th June. If you are purchasing tickets online, please tell us your preferred day and timeslot on checkout (in 'delivery instructions'). We will confirm your timeslot by e-mail.
Price is per person, please add the total amount of tickets for your guests.
100% Secure Checkout
We accept all major credit/debit cards and Paypal
Free Click & Collect
Order online to collect-in-store from 12pm the next day
It's okay if you change your mind we offer a 28 day returns policy.