Our next day delivery service may experience some delays at this time, please allow an additional 24hours for your order to arrive.
|Orders under £100||£5.99||Next Working Day*|
|Orders £100 or more||FREE*||Next Working Day*|
|Click & Collect||FREE||See below for details|
We aim to deliver the next working day* for orders under 30kg received by 12 pm (noon), orders received after this time cannot be guaranteed. *Please note that Parcel Force are currently experiencing delays and therefore we cannot guarantee our next day delivery service.
- Next day delivery: *Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays - although we will do our best to deliver your order next day, please note that it is not a guarenteed service.
- Cheese hampers: Our four cheese hampers will only be delivered locally to the following postcodes: NR2, NR3, NR5, NR8, NR9, NR10, NR11, NR12, NR20, NR21, NR22, NR23, NR24, NR25, NR26, NR27, NR28, PE30, PE31, PE32, PE35.
- Free Delivery: *Excludes Cookers, Furniture and Art.
- Click & Collect: Free click & collect is available to registered users of this website, please create an account prior to shopping for this service to be offered.
- Direct Orders: Occasionally items are sent directly from the manufacturer, in such cases, delivery times will be shown when checking out.
- Furniture orders are subject to availability and may have to be ordered from our supplier, this will be confirmed prior to processing your order.
- We can deliver to an address/person of your choice, including a gift message for no extra charge
Scottish Highlands & Islands Delivery Zones
The following postcodes may incur additional delivery charges due to location:
IV, HS, KA27, KA28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, IM (Isle of Man), Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly and Channel Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland
Please note these delivery locations may also take additional time to be delivered and may be sent via Royal Mail. Approval of the extra postage charges will be required prior to processing your order.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery.
Quote On Order
When an item has a delivery charge of quote on order, we will send you an email advising of the delivery charge. Once the delivery charge has been confirmed we would process your order.
If delivery instructions, for example, leave in the shed or leave with a neighbour are given all compensation rights are invalid if the parcel was to go missing or is damaged. No claims can be made.
Please note it is down to the driver’s discretion whether or not they leave the item as instructed, we cannot guarantee the instructions will be followed, the item may be returned to the post office/local depot for collection.
Once your order has been despatched you will either receive an email from Parcelforce or a text (if a mobile number has been provided) with your tracking details.
Delivery Of Larger Items/Large Quantities
Some larger items cannot be sent on our next day delivery service. If you require confirmation of this prior to ordering please call on 01263 836247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional charges may apply. Some delivery areas are not covered by Parcelforce for larger items, if this is the case we will contact you once the order has been placed. If you require confirmation before please contact us.
Please note on all Furniture, Beds and Mattress Special Orders, payments will be processed prior to despatch. When an item has a delivery charge of quote on order, we will send you an email advising of the delivery charge. Once the delivery charge has been confirmed we would process your order.
Alcoholic beverages containing more than 24% alcohol by volume can not be shipped outside of the UK.
We recommend you contact us regarding restrictions and cost. Due to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, we are unable to send Food and Alcohol to the USA.
RETURNS (Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details)
If you wish to return your order, you can send it back to us via Royal Mail or Courier at your own cost. In the situation where goods are damaged or faulty we will arrange the return for you.
Deliveries during adverse weather
During adverse weather conditions your order may arrive later than originally planned, we cannot control this but we will do our utmost to ensure your parcel is delivered as soon as possible.
Whilst we try our utmost to keep our stock levels up to date on our website there are odd occasions when items have been sold and have not been removed online, if an order is placed and this is the case you will be contacted as soon as possible to advise If we have any alternative items or if we need to cancel your order.