At CT Baker Ltd we understand that your privacy is important and we will treat all personal information you provide us as confidential. We promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT
We will only collect information about you if you if you willingly provide it. You will however need to provide us with certain details to do the following:
• Place an order on our website
• Open a website or instore account
• Place a special order or request delivery of an order
• Sign up to receive newsletters and promotional materials
• Enter competitions and prize draws
• Attend an instore
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you place an order online your credit or debit card details are taken by our payment service provider, SagePay, your card details are not retained by CT Baker Ltd.
When you use our website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
Information about your PC and your visits to our website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on the reasons you provide us with your information (set out above), we may use your personal information to:
1. Carry out credit checks, verifying your identity and any other security procedures;
2. Provide our goods and services to you;
3. Process any orders you make using the website, including contacting you if we have any queries, or responding to any of your queries;
4. Contact you about our products, services, offers which we think may be of interest to you and for market research purposes, subject to your marketing preferences;
5. Contact you in relation to any prize draws, competitions or other promotions that you have entered or subscribed to;
6. Ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and browser;
7. Enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and in the detection and prevention of theft, fraud or other crimes.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order or send you communications on our behalf. CT Baker Ltd requires that all such third parties treat your personal information as fully confidential.
KEEPING IN TOUCH
If you have signed up to hear about exclusive in-store events, store promotions, company news and competitions via email or post and no longer wish to be contacted, you can either use the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email we may send or contact us by phone on 01263 712244 and ask to be removed from future correspondence.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law. You also have the right to ask us to update or correct any incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
Please note that before we are able to provide you with, or to correct, any personal information we hold about you, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will only use this information in order to verify your identity.